Sweeft - a Making Science Company, is currently looking for an Marketing Intern for an acceleration program.
What will you learn?
- Theoretical knowledge in Marketing in accordance with syllabus and additional materials;
- Practical experience working on live projects;
- Training in Soft and hard skills;
- Additional knowledge and experience with over 20 stacks offered at Sweeft ;
- Experience working in multicultural teams with top developers.
The position is full time, 40 hours per week, accommodating studies of the intern if relevant. The program runs for six months and successful completion results in a Job Offer from Sweeft - a Making Science Company.
Preferred skills & experience
- The internship candidate should have a basic understanding of digital marketing, of the specifics of social media, creative and digital campaigns.
- She/He should be interested in both local and global trends of the industry.
- Should be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- The internship candidate should have a basic understanding of budgeting and allocating resources, She/he should be organized and development-oriented.
- Good Knowledge of the English Language
The requirements discussed above are preferred skills and experiences; at Sweeft we understand that strong teams include people from diverse backgrounds, identities and experiences therefore anyone with alternative experience is also welcome to apply.
Acceleration Program Description:
The program encompasses an intensive learning component with individual stack specified mentors as well as a large pool of trainers to support hard and soft skills development. We will support you to become superstar developers and encourage your growth within the company after completing the program.
What we can offer you
- Career coaching through and after the acceleration program
- Opportunities for networking with local and international gurus
- Chance to work on interesting projects from Georgia, Spain, Britain and Italy
- High energy and fun work environment onsite and remotely
- Permanent job offer as a Junior Developer after successful completion of the acceleration program
- Remuneration: 500 Gel and rising in accordance with the qualifications
How to apply & next steps
We are looking to fill this position immediately, and we have limited capacity. Please check the Acceleration Program Selection Process section for more information.
Or send us a resume at the following address: Interns@sweeftdigital.com and in the subject field, indicate "Marketing Intern"